Friday, October 05, 2007

I Hereby Tag Eric Michael Johnson!

"The Primate Diaries" is one of those blogs I gratefully turn to after I've had a day dealing with the inanity and hysteria that, at times, so many humans seem slave to. Eric's combination of reason, insight and deep sense never fails to refresh me. On more than a few occasions, he's been an oasis.

Another reason I love "The Primate Diaries" is because Eric challenges me to think sharper and better, to improve my reasoning, and to grow in my understanding.

Some of the best articles I've read on the net have been Eric's. I'm especially fond of when he writes about how common human traits -- such as altruism -- came about through evolution. But Eric writes engagingly on a wide variety of subjects besides the evolutionary origin of human behavior -- including articles on politics, culture, and religion.

For all of those reasons and more, I am very pleased to tag Eric and "The Primate Diaries" with the Intellectual Blogger Award. Congratulations, Eric, and thank you so much for your wonderful blog!

No comments: