Saturday, March 31, 2007

How Many Lies Does Pat Tell Here?

"I have known few homosexuals who did not practice their tendencies. Such people are sinning against God and will lead to the ultimate destruction of the family and our nation. I am unalterably opposed to such things, and will do everything I can to restrict the freedom of these people to spread their contagious infection to the youth of this nation."

- Pat Robertson


I myself count four lies in the above quote. Contra Pat:

1) Homosexuality will not lead to the destruction of the family.

2) Homosexuality will not lead to the destruction of the nation.

3) Homosexuality is not a contagious infection.

4) Homosexuals are not spreading homosexuality to youth.

Do you get the same count?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree.Homosexuality has been around forever and has had no demonstrable effect on the rise and fall of civilizations or the moral dvelopment of youth.