Wednesday, April 04, 2007

A Bit of a Problem Finding Science on the Net

I've been having a bit of a problem finding science blogs that are both about science and are written in language comprehensible to the layman.

It turns out, after reading dozens of blogs, that the comprehensible ones are very often named "science blogs" only out of courtesy. What they really are: Blogs about the evolution/creation/intelligent design debate. That is, up to nine out of ten of their posts have nothing to do with science, and everything to do with the politics of that Grand Debate.

So, if you know of any comprehensible science blogs that actually blog about science, please let me know so I can check them out and maybe add them to my blogroll. Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try 'not exactly rocket science' at http://notexactlyrocketscience.wordpress.com/

Paul Sunstone said...

Thanks, Pat! I checked it out, found it perfectly suited my needs, and added it without delay to my blogroll. I much appreciate your courtesy in telling me about it!